Start a new topic

logging into Mancosa Student App

hi. I am unable to log into Mancosa student Comms App. I have used my student number as both username and Password but I faill to log in
png

11 people have this problem

hi. i am unable to log into mancosa student comms App . i have tried different ways to log in even changed my password  a few times but still no luck . any advice?  

Hello 

i am unable to log into mancosa student comms App . i have tried different ways to log in even changed my password  a few times but still no luck . any advice?  

Hi, I am also experiencing the same. It's been a week now.

Hi 

I am also struggling to log in.

Hi, I have been trying to log into the Student App Comms but no luck, tried deleting the app and downloading it again but still I cannot log in. HELP.!

no access. wrong password

Hai I want to complete online induction , I really got stuck anyone who can help please .

Hi, make sure you answer all the quizzes. Double check. 

im supposed to write PA 2B now i cant authenticate with no luck

I lost my phone, and have purchase a new one. Have re-installed Mancosa Student Comms App, forgotten my password, and am unable to reset. The APP keeps on sending messages *Password sent to registered email ID*, but there ain't no email sent in my registered email inbox.

I am struggling to get pass the 'please rate us" page. I also had to change my password twice and are still unable to access the MANCOSA Student app.

I am unable to login to Mancosa Comms App. It keeps on rejecting my password.

Good day, am unable to log into the student app as well as the student e-mail address, who can assist. Thanks

I's struggling to login on student app 

Login to post a comment