Start a new topic

Non Degree purpose application follow up

I have sent my application in January this years, and I have not yet got any feed back about the process.

2 people have this problem

Dear Mr Mejini

I am writing to you with reference to your application enquiry.

Please be advised that Mr Bassa will contact you in order to assist and finalise your registration .

Regards

MANCOSA Student Services

student number 138221   - follow up ticket number 81831

I am I still waiting for feedback on my registration done in December for a failed module. I  applied manually and online but still not received my books.  The system says verification in progress fro more than three months .Assigments are due before the end of March.

what is going on?

I am also having the same problem and i still got no response from Mancosa Student Services, I had send them three inquiries so far and I am reaching a died end.

Guys I am going through your problem and now I realise that MANCOSA is not taking care of its students. I also over paid them amount of R6750 and I been trying to claim it but they just run around the bush. I think the problem is because their is no student organisation which should be setting with the management to ensure that the students problems are being attended to.
May I have my results.for the first.semester
Login to post a comment