Start a new topic

assignment marks

Good day,

I am about to write my exams and I still do not have my assignment marks.

Kindly assist

9 people have this problem

Yes, I do!!! for Research and Quantitative Methods.  It also does not help to phone either.

yes i do have the same problem!!!

I also have the same problem 

when assignments are due we have to submit on time, when marks are due to students, we must wait. top service MANCOSA 

Can the mark allocation for the short essay assignment be reviewed. And which system of marking is used because no reasons are given for why the answer is wrong and on a time like this (Covid-19) we at least deserve to be told where we can improve. The feedback is vague and does not give clarity in how each student got things wrong. Or can we get a Memorandum of how the assignment was supposed to look like.

6 people like this
May I have my assignment marks for semester1
How are the short questions marked? As the formula that I use is exactly the same one on the module? I need my basic economics and finance short question remarked as this makes no sense
I have problems regarding my KCQs assessments,u got my answers wrong while they are right,see attached my proof
I have regarding my KCQs assessments, you wronged my answers while they are right,see attached my proof

I also have a similar problem with Ethics in the Public Sector module. On my student marks details, the exam results were posted but the status indicates: Awaiting for assignment marks.  This query has been long drawn. Since June 2019 and no resolution to date   

Good day Not happy with my assessment marks at all, I have 2 marked scripts for the same modelule which changed overnight . Assessment does not correspond with my results on the app, I got 20 but my script was marked both questions with ticks all over but I got 20 marks, the next day when check the same script it changed completely

I am not satisfied with my Public Administration 2B case study marks.

I need clarity on Q3 of the assesment 01 of Corporate governance and ethics

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment