Start a new topic

Assignment due date

Good afternoon I would like to apply for the due date extension for Project Management because I received a soft copy of the Assignment Handbook on 12 March 2018 afternoon . I am out on a workshop and I am traveling back on Saturday 17th March 2018. Please I need enough days to finish my assignment. The delay caused by Mancosa because I register on the 16 February 2017 till to date nothing send to me except the soft copy which I requested several times and it came while I was out of town with work. Regards 123697

4 people have this problem

Good afternoon, I have just re-registered and noticed that BPA 1 Financial Accounting assignment is has already passed. I am requesting a new date for re-submission of the Assignment. I will be glad if I can be given two weeks grace period for submission.I just receive the soft copy today.

Hello, please help. Are there any available assignments for BSc HR Manager for second semeter? and if there's any, where can I find them?

1 person likes this

Good afternoon I would like to apply for the due date extension for Business Management 1A because I haven't received my study material to date. I've made numerous calls for assistance but to date haven't received anything

Good day, Can i please ask for project extension on principle of marketing in high certificate, July Intake

I want to get to mancosa connect for KCQ

1 person likes this
Hi please help I can’t login to my connect .I want to complete my assessments.
Hello please i need extension on assessments 1A for Economics as im struggling 2 login as i dn't own laptop nor internet opened

I have contacted my student advisor to ask for assistance as our server at the workplace has been inactive since March 2020.

Assignments were due last week too and I'm still not getting any feedback from the IT staff regarding if the programs have been rescheduled or postponed until the lockdown is lifted. My project is in the final stage but I cannot upload if the institution that I have selected gave me the green light to process this project.

I give up now, Ive been struggling to log in to my connect, can't submit my projects so what next on this matter?? 

1 person likes this

This online studies with servers giving us problems, we are in trouble with our assignment due dates.  Is a struggle to get through and complete your assignments.

I had to re-submit my assignment for Project Risk and Management and as per the Mancosa website, the due date was 13 December 2021. But the time for submission was closed on 5 December 2021 and I am asked to re-register for the module. I reported this issue but have not got any reply. They have asked my for a screen shot to prove that the date has been changed. I find it very unfair as we rely on the website for updates. Anyone having the same issue?

Good day. I have submitted my project for Basic Accounting on the 3rd of December 2021, but on my results it says that I didn't submit the project. Are anyone else having this problem?
I want to se my modules

Good day,

Can I get my assignments dates for second semester I am away from my books at the moment

Cant remember the dates

Regards, Nomvelo

Login to post a comment