Start a new topic

enquiry for clarification

Dear Sir /Madam I would like to respond to your previous email that has to do with the due amount, what I don't understand is the whereabouts of the amount mentioned because my financial record is clear . Please I need clarification on this issues because it appears like I am being lead to do something I know nothing about ( it was not a resubmission as stated, it was a special assignment whose amount I settled long ago ), in fact how can I pay without the results being released . If there are changes please let me know , I just want to really know how this is coming about. Thanks for understanding, hoping to hear from you soon Kind regards

Good day

I have applied on Monday for the aegro and No one came back to me.Please get back to me. Ticket 124403.

I want to pay and time is running out, I called several times and no one is assisting.

pdf
docx
Im asking in relation to strategic marketing. We choose any business which will fit in india markets targeting middle-class shoppers or come up with our own business? 10

Good afternoon is it compulsory to use cue cards during the oral isiZulu examination. Are we allowed to read our answers. Please can I have clarity in this regard. This oral exam is on the 23 June 2020. This is a Saturday is it correct that an examination takes place on a Saturday.Thank you very much I will really appreciate hearing from you soon.

Thank

How can I get my certificate
Login to post a comment