Start a new topic

No assignment marks

hi,

I have sent numerous emails to you guys with regards to my outstanding assignment marks, and I have also called in but my results are still not on the portal,

PLEASE ASSIST THIS IS GETTING FRUSTRATING

12 people have this problem

Yes, I do.  For my MBA Research and Quantitative Methods assignment.  I phone but hold on so long that the call drop.  I am preparing for exams but still have no idea what my assignment mark is.

2 people like this

I really do not understand why you would create a communication portal and then not communicate with you students. This is so frustrating!

3 people like this

What is the purpose of this portal if no ones response to it??

1 person likes this

Same here:-( I send lots of followup emails that just get ignored. Highly frustrating!!!

I am also experiencing the same problem. I am now on my second module but I still have not received results from my previous module assessments

Im also have same problem, difficult to see my assignment results

same, my retail management 1b short assignment has still not been marked. 

Since President announcement on Lockdown covid-19  I did not send any of the assignments due to internet difficulties and cooperation with my  tutor -- I  did not have his/her detail until today.

I am using Employers facilities ( PC) (internet) financial constrains -- during lockdown I did not have an access to the office.

We only returned few weeks ago and we not attending everyday ... 

therefore may I deafer my studies until lockdown  is cleared,  otherwise I will obtain fail of which I am unable to ACCEPT THAT under this circumstances.

Kindly Student Services Official respond direct to me about this to avoid mislead of resolution to this matter.. forfeiting of payment and so forth ...  

where do we see our assignments marks

Good day

I am becoming frustrated, I haven't received my marks for Assignment 1 for all modules, is there any reason for the delay?

Giving me feedback helps in improving on performance for my next assessments. 

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment