Start a new topic

Project resubmission

Good day I would like to appeal about the information systems module I 'm surprised by how the project results we results were issued I'm used to the manner that all results are released after we done with exams but this time around the projects results are released and when I check i had a project resubmision wich close down on the 29 th while I'm writing my exams of which was not fair the no sms noticification about the project resubmission I would to appeal for In formation system resubmision project because I won't be able re-register for this module I'm unemployed its too costly for me I won't afford.

1 person has this problem

Good day, I agree here with Busi as I am experiencing the same problem with my Business Management 2B module.  I was also not aware of the results that was released and had to resubmit by 26/11/2020 thus also while I was busy preparing and writing my other module exams on the 20 and 26/11/2020.  I also did not receive any notification of this which would have been very helpful.  I missed it with 2 marks, and would have really liked to resubmit it for re marking but just wasn't aware of it.  Please take our queries and appeals into consideration regarding these matters.  I only realized this once the results was released this week.

good day, my project marks for Introduction to business Management do not meet the required pass mark. so i need to resubmit, but the question paper for a resubmission is not available on introduction to business management  dashboard . please assist due date to submit is on the 23/12/2020

I did not receive any notification for my project results or instruction to resubmit my project for End User Computing and only found out that the uploaded project file submission was corrupt after my other exams when I received my statement of results. When i initially submitted the project I received a successful proof of submission of my EndUser project and assumed all was fine. I lodged a dispute for escalation but only received an email on the 29th of December 2020 to resubmit project much after the deadline date which was on the 28th of December 2020 due to sync issues with my gmail account. I had to lodge another dispute and waiting for the online submission portal to open again. I am very stressed and worried as this is my 1st year and 1st semester. I hope to get assistance soon before this year and semester ends.

good morning 

i did not receive project resubmission notification and when i checked on my own i thought in was submitting on the sixth and when i attempted to do so on the 6th the project resubmission was closed. when i called the student service to explain what happened i was told its my duty to count the 10 days after failing an assignment and resubmit. on the other hand my son is not well i have to take care of him and i am very stressed. i feel that maybe if i had received an email for resubmission date i would have known that i was running late. please assist me with regards to this matter. i need to resubmit my RMFM8 project, i cannot afford to miss the exam on Monday because of this. please! 

Hi I would like to apply for supplmentary assignment or be granted a chance to submit the project
did not receive project resubmission notification and when i checked it says the Resubmission was due 3 days ago. So who is at fault here.
My marks were released on the 14 of April and as farms am concerned we have 10 days to resubmit my project of with as I was about to submit today on the 24 I the discovered the date of the resubmission was the 22 of April I tired to appeal but am not getting any response
Good day, I would like to be given a chance to re-attempt my KCQ's as I don't know what happened because I submitted all my KCQ's all of them on the 29th February but only 2 got submitted The reason I submitted all of them at once it's because I registered late and the due date was approaching n since i am the first time online student I panicked that I was left behind and submitted all of them at once,but now I was told that I have submitted 2 of which I don't understand because I got the same response for all of them that I have submitted successfully Please assist I really need to re-attempt please
Login to post a comment