Start a new topic

Mancosa Students Comms App.

I am still experiencing the same problem of the app not functioning. I can't go past the OTP. Kline Shane Smith please note that , that I downloaded the app by Gpinfortech. I have sent them a feedback email but I didn't get help. This app says Can't Reach the Server. I am so frustrated because the MANCOSA agent previously pinned the un-functioning mancosa site on me. And told me that I have to fail and re-register because everything was fine on your side. The print screen evidence was not acceptable. This is where my frustration stems from. Must I prepare to re-register again.

good day mancosa

i am having difficulties authenticating my device on the mancosa student comms.

it doesnt even show the authentication.please help me authenticate my device please ,it keeps on saying error.

My OTP is been send to the wrong mobile number and I am unable to access the forwarded OTP alternatively other than the mobile number can you forward the OTP to my email address as indicated on my student information. I am feeling hopeless and frustrated by this as I cannot authenticate my application. 

Good day

I’m having difficulty accessing my app for verification. I’ve tried the “Forgot Password” and followed instructions, but there seems to be no link sent to my email to fix this. I’ve tried changing my emails& passwords on the student portal personal info but still no change.

As you are aware, I will not be able to complete my OSA if I have not verified my ID.

Please assist.

Kind regards

Keagile Mokgatle

Student no. 203547

I have been waiting for more than two days to get my documents to be authenticated. but until today I haven't received any SMS as promised on the app and the pratise OSA is closing tomorrow the 19/04/2024.

please assist. (student no 211140)

Good morning

I can't login to Mancosa Student App, it keeps saying "Wrong Password. I have downloaded the app - "A Product of GP InfoTech ver.24.0.132 M6 

Kindly assist urgently.

Regards

Simpiwe

Login to post a comment