Start a new topic

Mancosa Students Comms App.

I am still experiencing the same problem of the app not functioning. I can't go past the OTP. Kline Shane Smith please note that , that I downloaded the app by Gpinfortech. I have sent them a feedback email but I didn't get help. This app says Can't Reach the Server. I am so frustrated because the MANCOSA agent previously pinned the un-functioning mancosa site on me. And told me that I have to fail and re-register because everything was fine on your side. The print screen evidence was not acceptable. This is where my frustration stems from. Must I prepare to re-register again.

Hi 

I am experiencing the same issue - I cannot pass the OTP stage therefore I am unable to complete this 

Please advise when this issue has been resolved

Thanks, 

I am also on the same boat, I submitted my query and the response I received was for changing my password which still could not open the App as it continued saying 'can't reach the server'

I have downloaded the Mancosa app, but it says incorrect credentials, but when I use the same credentials on my laptop I am able to go through.

2 people like this

I have downloaded the App and started to update it than when I am on step 2 wherebyI have to upload my ID, it just freeze/stuck since last week Thursday. What must I do so that I finish all the steps ?

I am experiencing a problems in downloading the app
I am experiencing a problem in downloading the Mancosa Student comms app. If anyone can provide a help.
I am unable to access my app. Sent email with screen shots
I couldn’t upload my picture for the authentication process due to lack of data and load shedding which affected our WIFI...so I was wondering how can I get help to upload my picture
Authentication message is not visible on my App

I'm also having a problem with the student comms app i can't get past the login page. Does anyone know which credentials we use?

Guys how do i create a student email account
I am also experiencing the same problem with authentication process, I don't even see where I should go or click for authentication.

I am unable log into my mancosa connect on my phone to authenticate and upload the picture, it says Invalid Credentials, Please assist as I cannot see my time table for exams, thank you.

I am unable to access the student comm APP and keeps on saying my email is not verified. How do I solve this issue???

Login to post a comment