Start a new topic

Online assignment

I have an assignment due tomorrow but can't seem to find it.. Its an online Business Management 1A assignment, any assistant?

6 people like this idea

it has been moved

1 person likes this

I also need help with this regard. Can somebody help on where to find these online assessment bathong...

2 people like this

I also emailed seeking assistance because the due date is today(I also cant find it).

2 people like this

Assignments are on mancosaconnect dashboard.You gotta ask for the password from the student support services via e-mail or live chat on this platform.

See attached as a guide of does the dashboard looks like.

docx
(864 KB)

3 people like this

Greetings,

I am having a similar problem. Information Technology Management 2A Assessment is not available and it is due today.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I'm having the same problem. KCQ is due today but it's unavailable on the site.

2 people like this
I am having the same issue

1 person likes this

same here

I have a similar problem. I sent a mail to student services requesting a password, but they haven't gotten back to me. I have an online assessment due today 

I also have an assignment Business Management 2A due today, l request for a password and have not received feedback. I have been trying to call Student Services but no-one is answering the phone

Is anyone getting any help? Cause I'm still in the dark with no assistance at all. I have been calling their offices since last week with no answer

No luck, l called the Johannesburg office and they told me the Durban Student Services is supposed to assist to which l told the agent that there is no answer since morning. The agent told me that the Joburg office could not help me because they were busy with walk in students. 

Its unreal, so because l am at work and cannot go to their office, l dont get assistnace????

Greetings all, I advise that we all create tickets on the fresh desk.
Guys I got the password Mancosa123$ I’m not sure if it will work but it is worth a try

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment