Start a new topic

Exam results

When will the exam results be released?

3 people like this idea

Good day

When can i expect my exam results??

Dear Sir/Madam

I trust you are well. Is it possible that you can send me a full report of all my marks,  all the subjects I have passed? ( An Academic record of all my subjects passed.)

Kind regards

Mildred Besser

MBA

1 person likes this

When will I receive my supplementary result for Financial Accounting

Can I please have my statement please. I requested it last week to see balance of fees please, but nothing received.

Dear Student Support I would like to have my MBA first semester final results with full report of marks. Regards Bridgette 143328
Dear all Can I please have my statement final results for BBA first semester as soon as possible. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Kindly e-mail me the Academic record and the letter of completion.

My ticket number is 376236.

Regards

Dear Sir/Madam

I trust you are well. Is it possible that you can send me a full report of all my marks,  all the subjects I have passed? ( An Academic record of all my subjects passed.)

Kind regards

Sello Masote

Student 149666

Can anyone assist me with my results for module HRM 2B Student number 118251

I would want to have confirmation of the modules that I have outstanding that will enable me to complete the BCom (SCM) degree as I have paid the registration fee and would like to complete the outstanding modules in the period August 2020 to December 2020. please assist my student number is 800782

hello

I need my year 1 results emailed to me, I need a copy for my bursary. 

Dear student support

Is it possible to have my results for semester 1 emailed to me i need to email them SACTWU for them to make payment. I need to find out if i have any supplementary exam to write so i can apply.

regards

nandi gaqa

Student 166872

can i have a statements of results 

Good Day

I need my results please

Login to post a comment