Start a new topic

Online assignment

I have an assignment due tomorrow but can't seem to find it.. Its an online Business Management 1A assignment, any assistant?

6 people like this idea

Me too I got the same password Mancosa123$ and username is your student number.

where can I find the assignment. pls help

My problem is that i am not able to login to mancosa connect

1 person likes this
Please i have a KCQ assessment/short eassay due today and i dont know where to find it and how to put it in th PDF form please assist me

Hi Guys,

I haven't attempted all of my KCQs because of being delayed in reseting my password on mancosa connect. Can anyone refer me to the right directory where i can be helped and have all my KCQs open to be filed or submitted today.

l have a complaint to make on my marked project. question 1 and the message of inquiry has not been marked on my business communication project. 

Hi, i am new here at this portal, can anyone help to know how to start or  where to begin.

Me too. Some guidance would be appreciated

Hi Anieuwstad, what are you studying and where are you based

I hv an assignment and I can't find it... Business management 1A...pls help

Good afternoon all, its my first year Bachelor in Public Administration. Please add me if there are any watsapp groups of so for greater understanding. I see assignments are due in April 2020.

Guys please help i am trying to login under mancosa comnect but iIam not able. What do I do?
Can you send me a cover page for assignments
Hi? I'm struggling to find the questions for assignments 2 which is due on the 14 and 17 respectively. Assignments 2 questions for end-user computing and introduction to bussines management (semester 1 project management 2020. Can someone assist before it's too late. Thanks in advance.
How do I go to my assignment questions..I'm seriously confused.
Login to post a comment