Start a new topic

Online assignment

I have an assignment due tomorrow but can't seem to find it.. Its an online Business Management 1A assignment, any assistant?

6 people like this idea

I need to get in to mancosa connect

Hi i am always experiencing login problems everytime when i login i have to reset my password and  now i finally managed but cannot find the online assignment.

I can’t logon to my connect please help me.

Hi Nyiko how did you find the firsts assessment because i am still struggling with them?

Guys please reset my password. Student no is 150415. Pls its urgent my assignment is due in the midnight please
Hi i cant seem to get in keep on saying password dont match and wrong email. ...also assighnment to go in...can i get assistance pls
Since yesterday, 03/11/2020 I've been trying to send curriculum design assignment which was due yesterday by 00h00 but could not get into 'mancosa connect'. When I click on it, it either takes me to a blank page or web error page. I only ended up at 'mymancosa' , up until now, it's still taking me to a blank page, kindly assist/advise as yesterday was the due date.
Since yesterday, 03/11/2020 I've been trying to upload & send my assignment but unable to get into MANCOSA Connect. Kindly advise as it was the last day of submission.
I don't know where is Questions for Assignment
Me too im trying to call callcenter since the morning asking for login password but the number is busy until now

I cant authenticate. please assist

I Submitted my project on the 28th of October 2022. when I check for results, the project is not there, it seems as if I did not submit at all and there is no option to resubmit. Kindly assist.

pdf
Login to post a comment