Start a new topic

Assignement results

Hi

When will the results be available?

5 people like this idea

What idea?  If you refer to this portal, then yes, I do.

I'm still waiting on my assignment results.

1 person likes this

Hi

I'm still waiting my results.

my ticket number is199292

regards,

thabo  

1 person likes this

when will the exam results be released?

Ive been struggling to submit my assignments and the due dates have already passed. how do i go about submitting them, Mancosa Connect is giving me problems my modules

are not listed on the portal

Kindly e-mail me the Leadership module Marked assignment.

My ticket number is 376240.

Regards

Kindly email me all my assignment results.My ticket number is 422150.

1 person likes this
Kindly assist I am confused I am local government development and management,and I have marks details for HRM module of 32% with no project marks and it says fail re-register I don't understand plz help, 163298.

1 person likes this
Good day Can I view my results please

Hi my name is Pitso 174287

i'm still waiting for my results for Supply Chain Diligence and my results for re-submition of Principle of Public Administration has not been updated yet is still the same marks i got from the first assignment?

Good Morning,

I have submitted my Managerial Economics Assignment on 20 September 2021 and have since also submitted my Project 2.  I am concerned that it has not been marked as yet and do not know if I am on the right track with this subject.  Please advise as to when these results will be released.  I also see that there is an extention allowed for assignments for today, 30, but now some results aren't released so we are losing out on the opportunity to resubmit assignments we may have failed.

Morning I'm following up on my request through the pirtal that was made on the 29December 2021, My PA1A appears not to have been marked because only KCQ marks are reflecting, how far is the process of remark? My student number is 173593

Please assist me how to find my project result on the system. I have tried my information and my documents no results attached.

Please note that I do not have smart phone, I am using computer.

Login to post a comment