Start a new topic

Study group 2024

Hy guys

I am a first year student in the course on Bachelor of Commerce in Project Management. 

I would appreciate if I joined a study group relating to the course i am doing

Regards with thanks

5 people have this question

Good day Are there any study groups or WhatsApp groups for Higher Certificate in Information Technology?

Hi Khutso. I'm also doing a first year. Its 5 of us now seeking study group or watsaap. My advice is let's start our own. @Llewellyn Classen @Jarred Pillay @Zodwa Zou

1 person likes this

@Siphiwe Elias I would appreciate that. Please as soon as you have begun do not hesitate to link me up. There is someone else who is doing the same course and would like to tag along once we have started with group.

@simphiwe please add me to the group as well

1 person likes this

Good day I would like to join a study group for year 1 Bachelor of Commerce in Digital marketing.

2 people like this

Good day Everyone

I would like to join a study group for year 1 Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.

Kind regards 

Ongeziwe

1 person likes this

Hi Is there a Study group for Higher Certificate in Business Management ?

Hi @Simphiwe, could I kindly ask that you add me to the project management whatsapp group.

Hi@Simphiwe, can I please be added on the project management Whatsapp group

Hi @Simphiwe, I am also currently in my first year for project management, could you possibly also add me to the group, please? 

@zimasanokele me too have you found it yet please link me up.

1 person likes this

Hi there, I'm 1st year B Com Hrm. Are there any groups? If so I would love to join

Hi everyone, I would love to join any HC in Paralegal groups. 

Hi , I am also doing a BCom in Project Management (1st year). Would you mind sharing contact details?

Login to post a comment