Start a new topic

study group

good day

can I be connected with people studying bcom accounting

5 people have this question

HI Ladies and Gents

Please can you help me I need to be connected with Student or Have a Study group 

Am Doing BCOM HRM

7 people like this

AM IN DURBAN

Hi all I am doing the BCOM HRM would like to be connected with student who are doing the same BCOM

10 people like this

Hi there, can I be connected with students doing Advanced Diploma in Business Management. thank you

3 people like this

Can I be connected with student doing Advance Diploma in Business Management. thank you

2 people like this

Good day, May I please be connected with BCom: HRM group. I reside in East London.

Thanks

4 people like this
Good morning. Can I please be connected with students studying BCOM HRM in the gauten area?

4 people like this

Morning, can you please have me connected with first year students studying Bachelor of Public Administration.

3 people like this
Hi , can I be connected with a student/students studying Certificate in Supply chain management. Johannesburg based .

2 people like this
Hi guys , I'm doing Bcom in HRM. Can I be connected with students studying the same degree?

6 people like this
Hi I doing BBA can I be connected with student who re-registered the following modules Economics 1A and financial Accounting. Or just a study group for BBA

4 people like this
Hi please connect me with students doing a PGCE.
Hi good people, May I need to get connected with people studying MBA
How about we crate what's app groups for ADBM for everyone registered for this course irregardless where you from?

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment