Start a new topic

extra assitant or recomedations

Hi I am writting to request for extra assistant in fanacial accounting and management accounting or recomendation on what type of videos i should seach for. Thank you Rosalia

6 people have this question

Good morning, can anyone assist me with Management Accounting and Business Law or any of those two modules, we can create a group if possible.

Hi iam also new here don't even know where to start please help

1 person likes this

Hello, 

Anyone whose doing Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management 2 year?? I need some help.

1 person likes this

Hello is there anyone who have attended classes for PGD in Project Management, and I really need assistance with assignment as I enrolled later and there are assignment already submitted,

Thank you

Is the anyone who attended a workshop the past weekend on management accounting and who has an assignment questions. I was off sick now am totally confused as to where to start.

Good day, Is there anyone that has the power point presentations for Bcom ITM year 3? I missed the workshop programs and would like to get copies thereof to start preparing for my assignments. Regards SP.

Im doing Business law BL5 and I need assistance with it.  I have no idea what is happening there, are there any lectures on this even if its just one lesson? 

Login to post a comment