Start a new topic

MBA 8 CONVERTION TO MBA 9 MODULE

Dear Sir /Madam I could not complete the research module due to retrenchment at the company I was researching at the time and lack of resources for the project. Is it possible to convert the level 8 MBA to level 9 to enable me to complete my research project.

6 people have this question

Yes, it's possible. Some of the subjects you passed at L8 will be exempted and incorporated on L9 and some you have to redo. Just found out which ones will be exempted and which ones will you have to redo.

Is it possible to convert my MBA 8 to MBA 9 to be able to finish my research, what is it that I need to do?

1 person likes this

Good Day were you sorted out because I have the same problem? Who did you speak to?

Good Day, when writing the completion letter of the MBA. Please, make it clear that the Master in Business Administration Degree is at the same level of a Masters degree since it got 300 credits and explain the reasons why the degree is on a Level 8. Higher institutions rate the MBA  Level 8 equal to a Business Honors Degree which is not true.  Business Honors Degree have 120 credits. This create problems when registering for a PhD or Doctorate.

Login to post a comment