Start a new topic

1st Year Project Management

Hi there,Please can you let me know if there is any one that is doing their first year in Project Management Degree if so please send me the watsapp group number

10 people like this idea

Hello, anyone who is doing 1st-year High certificate in project management. maybe we can have our group study.

1 person likes this

Afternoon!!

Please add me to Project Mgr whats app group:0722227000

Good afternoon Lutendo, 

May you please add me on the whatapp group, my whatsapp contact details as follows: 0#8#2#3#4#8#8#2#7#3

@ Lutendo my number is 0#8#2#4#5#6#6#0#2#9

Hi Guys, I'm also doing first year in BCOM Project Management please kindly add me : 0#6#4#5#5#0#9#9#4#8

nthabiseng send me your numbers so i can add you so we can help each other move foward 

Hi guys, may y'all please add me on the group on 0#7#9#3#0#7#7#4#8#3

1 person likes this

Lutendo I also do not know where to sart I am even considering a private tutor because wooow

1 person likes this

any one who recently started who or any one who has an idea were to start 

1 person likes this

hello guys I'm  doing BCom project management  first year need help and any new groups to join

Can I pls  have Thandeka's number I also want to join the whatsapp group.

Hi Bridget

Can I also be added I am doing the same course

Good Day. I am doing my first year as well. may I please be added to the group, thanks  

Hello everyone, I'm doing first year BCom project management. kindly add me to the group

Thank you

Hi all , Thandeka please note that I have added your number and I have also sent you a watsapp message please can you add me to the group ,Thank you

Login to post a comment