Start a new topic

STUDY GROUP MBA 2023

Hi all,

I am looking for fellow classmates registered for MBA programme who are willing to form study group physical( East London Eastern Cape) or virtual group.

3 people like this idea

Hi Nodwe,

A virtual group would be a great idea.

2 people like this

Add me on the virtual group Nondwe since im not based at EL. Idea is good.

1 person likes this

Hi Nondwe please add me on the virtual group since im not based at EL. idea is good.

1 person likes this

Hi everyone. Thanks for the responses. Can we maybe giving it till end of January for others to respond or complete their registration. You can DM me you cell phone numbers so long for a whatspp group. Or you can suggest another feasible platform for our virtual group.

2 people like this

That's in order.

It's the best idea,, I'm in Joburg, please count me in

1 person likes this

Hi everyone. I'm in Joburg too and would appreciate being added to the virtual group.

Good Morning all, I would also like to join the group please.

1 person likes this

Afternoon fellow students,

A virtual group seems to be the viable option at the moment. Suggestions please as to what communication tool must we use. Whatsapp, e-mail or MS Teans etc. If whatsapp is winning can I get a volunteer who we will send our contact numbers to and open a group.

Hi All 

My name is Tshidi, I'm also a new student and I'd like to join the study group.

Hello Nondwe, i support the idea of whatsapp group given the electricity challenges that we are experiencing, reason for this option is that our loadshedding schedules will probable be different and therefore may not be suitable for Zoom or Teams as you need stable network reception for such meetings as opposed to whatsapp. Secondly since you came with this good concept , i would like to also request you to champion the cause. LOL Regards. 

If there is any person amongst you who has managed to figure it out this ebooks thing, please assist me, i wanna get recommended books through MANCOSA platform (library) but i have been struggling.

Good day all, kindly add me to the WhatsApp group as well please

Good day All

Kindly also add me to the WhatsApp group when being created.

Login to post a comment