Start a new topic

request to submit assignment

i have been trying to upload my first assessments for all the modules , as i am coming from hospital, now its not allowing me. The site says cannot be reached to request extension.

help me out , and when  i sent ticket , the response just says ticket closed for the module, now i am confused.

2 people like this idea

i'm stuggling to submit my project, it say course currently not available to students.

Good day due to recent heavy rain flood in Durban  I Missed my " Academic Lit Educational Research Methodology" 1st Assessment.  Please I need Help Can I still go ehead and upload my assessment. I really need help. Kindly Advise

M Kaya

Hi..i submitted a wrong assignment..i want to delete it and request for extension its not allowing me.

1 person likes this
Hi... I'm struggling to access my resubmission questions and I have applied for resubmission. Please assist
I struggle to get my assignments please help

i am struggling to submit my assignment it is due today at 12:00 please assist

pdf

1 person likes this
I am struggling to submit my assessment, please help me.

evening i am trying to submit my assignment, but when i log in to my student portal it does not allow to open the page for Webners and assignments where i need to go and upload, the page just become blank, my submission is due today midnight. 

I am struggling to re-submit my Formative Assessment 1 (Case Study) for the Managerial Economics module. 

Good day,

note that i am struggling to submit a case study.

Good day.

Note that I am struggling to upload a case study.

Regards

Sia

Good Day I have missed my submission date for Fundamentals of Project management, I have completed it however does this mean that my marks are deducted for late submission.
Login to post a comment