Start a new topic

request to submit assignment

i have been trying to upload my first assessments for all the modules , as i am coming from hospital, now its not allowing me. The site says cannot be reached to request extension.

help me out , and when  i sent ticket , the response just says ticket closed for the module, now i am confused.

2 people like this idea

i am struggling to submit my assignment it is due today at 12:00 please assist

pdf

1 person likes this

Hi..i submitted a wrong assignment..i want to delete it and request for extension its not allowing me.

1 person likes this
Hi... I'm struggling to access my resubmission questions and I have applied for resubmission. Please assist
I struggle to get my assignments please help
I am struggling to submit my assessment, please help me.

Good day,

note that i am struggling to submit a case study.

Good day.

Note that I am struggling to upload a case study.

Regards

Sia

Good Day I have missed my submission date for Fundamentals of Project management, I have completed it however does this mean that my marks are deducted for late submission.

evening i am trying to submit my assignment, but when i log in to my student portal it does not allow to open the page for Webners and assignments where i need to go and upload, the page just become blank, my submission is due today midnight. 

I am struggling to re-submit my Formative Assessment 1 (Case Study) for the Managerial Economics module. 

i'm stuggling to submit my project, it say course currently not available to students.

Good day due to recent heavy rain flood in Durban  I Missed my " Academic Lit Educational Research Methodology" 1st Assessment.  Please I need Help Can I still go ehead and upload my assessment. I really need help. Kindly Advise

M Kaya

Login to post a comment