Start a new topic

Re-registration

Good day how much is the re-registration fee?

2 people like this idea

Evening ,I will like to do a returning registration request to be allowed to submit my Masters Dissertation, please indicate what the process is kindly

How much is the re registration fee

1 person likes this

How much is re-registration

pdf

Hi guys . I am doing a re registration for my dissertation. 
Where do i get the proforma

good moring how must is re-registration

Good Day 

On the Mancosa App I cannot get a proforma invoice, it only gives me installment options. Therefore, I would like to request a proforma invoice for re-registration of my third year, as I failed my first semester and 1 module in my second semester. Please advise, thank you.

Hi please advise I have re registered on the coms app and registration fee paid on the 06/01/22 , how long will I have to wait to know if I was successful in registering and if proof of payment was received by finance department

Kindly advise on ways to reregister for a module in PGDBM.Fee structure and dates of registration

I did my re registration via the student coms app and then after I received the proforma invoice which contains the registration fee and the banking information of the institution

Hi guys, hope everyone is fine. none submission of kcq4 in logistic management costed me a lo. All other kcq's went successfully and the project as well but resulted me to not make it. Basic Economics and Finance I failed. I paid full amount of the fees.Is there anyone who can give me green line.Where and how to go in order to get help re-register the failed module and the issue of kcq4 i was not submitting.

hi I am a returning student and would like to continue with my degree, what is the process?

Good day, re-registration issue, no OTP

Afternoon Sir/Madam

I am so stressed because I've paid the registration and I got my results for the first year, but know I cant get to my modules for this semester witch is  Y2S1 and I can't even access to my webinars.Please help I don't now what is happening.My name is Thandiwe Mkile,student no:188417 I'm doing PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.

Kindregards

Mrs T Mkile.

reregister

Login to post a comment