Start a new topic

introduction to business management

hi can anyone assist me publicly or (privately) as i need help with Intro to B M , mancosa services are not helpful atm, can anyone assist ? ;-]

1 person likes this idea

Hi hamzah Did anyone help you put as yet?

3 people like this
Hi everybody . Is there anybody who have preloved Financial management year 1 tèxtbooks . Willing to have them at an affordable price .

nope Deena not yet ;-[

Are you using the study Modules that Mancosa supplied or do you have Prescribed books?

I also have a problem and student services hasn't responded to me. I particularly need help finding articles, for instance the one suggested on page  16 of the Module guide.

I think those articles would be found in text books or prescribed books

Deena, have you come across any of the articles so far?

Hi Petunia. Unfortunately not. Im using the modules that were issued by mancosa this far. If I do come across any I will let you know.

1 person likes this

Thank you, I appreciate it. If i may ask, by modules you mean the material that Mancosa sent to you (module guides) or is there more modules elsewhere. Im new here, and i must say, I am as confused as a cockroach.

Hi Petunia. It's a pleasure. Join the club lol. I'm also new at this. Yes the Mancosa study material is what I've been referring to.

1 person likes this
Hi, Guys I have been trying to get in touch with the student help services but to no avail...do any of you guys know when we are actually supposed to start with classes? Like my calendar( on the my mancosa admin/my dashboard) has this whole schedule planned out from the 9th of March
Hi Deena Hope you're well. Would it be possible for you to assist me, i am new at this.
Hi Nikisha. I'm good thanks. Sure I can assist you where I can.
Are you based in pietermaritzburg Deena ?
Login to post a comment