Start a new topic

Internet problem while submitting Assignment

I have experienced some issues with my internet connection last night this was resolved at 12:01, and this is when I submitted my assignment, I am in access of 6 minutes late. Will I be penalized.

2 people like this idea

Good morning Sir/Madam

I am kindly hereby to seek your assistance to submit my assignment but I can't do any attach due to the portal attachment that is not available for submission,please help me to make some provision for me thank you.

please assist me how to go to mancosa connect. Am stuck with the business mathematics ,public administration and economics. Please help me 

1 person likes this
I forgot my password to mancosaconnect and I'm unable to reset .Please help

I'm failing to upload my assignment since yesterday, please help.

Have been struggling to reset manconnect password.

MancosaConnect access problems. Can someone assist with password reset.

I ve been struggling to upliad my assignment and it was due on th 9th...what am i suppose to do?

Hi Nkanyiso

Below notice was sent by Mancosa. Please go to mymancosa.co.za

Urgent Notice

MANCOSA Connect Upgrade

Dear Students 

Please be advised that in order to enhance your user experience, MANCOSA will be upgrading Moodle from 10 April to 13 April 2020. During this time you will not be able to access this platform. It is important to note that your assignment submission dates will however remain unchanged. With this in mind, should the system closure during this period impact on your ability to submit an assessment timeously, please request for an extension on the portal prior to the due date.

We trust that the above is in order and ensure our students our continued commitment to ensuring their success.

Gooday I experienced the mancisa page shutdown while on my Economics assignment lastweek, I was busy on my quiz question when the page became unvailable and now when I try to check it,it has submitted and graded me already with only 4 questions answered

Hi there, 

I experienced connectivity issues while submitting my assignment last night and due to that issue i missed my due date. Is there any other way of submitting as MANCOSA connect portal doesn't show upload button anymore? 

Regards,

Tebogo

Hi

I had Load shedding on the last day of submission and now when I try to submit but the upload button is not there, please advice the way forward.

Thanks

I have problems to submit assignments. I have tried number of times. I tried even to apply for extension still was in vain. I even tried to call mancosa but you were closed due to the lockdown. Plz advise me what to do now that we aren't allowed to leave our homes due to the lockdown. Please help
I am struggling to resubmit my assessment. Kindly assist
Login to post a comment