Start a new topic

Exam results

When will the exam results be released?

3 people like this idea

Hi how do i get a copy of my exam results need to send to my HR Department. Thank you

GOOD afternnon Team

Kindly send my final exam results or statement if it is released if possible can you send it through my email wish to register for next year please assist

Good day,

kindly email me my exam result. 

Kind Regards,

1 person likes this

good mark

what is the  pass mark for  final exam?

In 25 March 2021 you sent to me statement of results for my completed and passed course work

on MBA tourism.This information is lost in my computer therefore i am asking if you can furnish me with the same statement of results which are required by the same college for further assistance. 

Good Day

I need my results please

can i have a statements of results 

Dear student support

Is it possible to have my results for semester 1 emailed to me i need to email them SACTWU for them to make payment. I need to find out if i have any supplementary exam to write so i can apply.

regards

nandi gaqa

Student 166872

hello

I need my year 1 results emailed to me, I need a copy for my bursary. 

I would want to have confirmation of the modules that I have outstanding that will enable me to complete the BCom (SCM) degree as I have paid the registration fee and would like to complete the outstanding modules in the period August 2020 to December 2020. please assist my student number is 800782

Can anyone assist me with my results for module HRM 2B Student number 118251

Dear Sir/Madam

I trust you are well. Is it possible that you can send me a full report of all my marks,  all the subjects I have passed? ( An Academic record of all my subjects passed.)

Kind regards

Sello Masote

Student 149666

Kindly e-mail me the Academic record and the letter of completion.

My ticket number is 376236.

Regards

Dear all Can I please have my statement final results for BBA first semester as soon as possible. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Dear Student Support I would like to have my MBA first semester final results with full report of marks. Regards Bridgette 143328
Login to post a comment