Start a new topic

Late Assessment Submission Due to Medical Emergency

Explanation for Late Assessment Submission Due to Medical Emergency

Dear Student Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide an explanation for the late submission of my recent assessment.

Unfortunately, I was hospitalized with a serious brain condition that required immediate medical attention. This unforeseen medical emergency significantly impacted my ability to complete and submit my assessment on time. Despite these challenges, I managed to submit my work, albeit later than the deadline.

I have already submitted my assessment, understanding the importance of meeting academic requirements. However, I kindly request your understanding and any possible consideration due to the exceptional nature of my circumstances.

Attached to this report, you will find a copy of my medical certificate and relevant documentation from the hospital as evidence of my situation. I am currently in recovery and making progress, but the timing of my hospitalization directly conflicted with the assessment period.

I deeply regret any inconvenience caused by this late submission and assure you that this is not reflective of my usual commitment to my academic responsibilities.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am available for any further discussion or to provide additional information as needed.

Warm regards
Login to post a comment