Start a new topic

Webinar

I need to know how i can access a webinar.

12 people like this idea

If you missed a webniar, how can you access it?

4 people like this
I need to access webinar kindly assist

Good morning

Is there anything i should do in order to access webinar? I cant seem to find any place on my mancosa connect where i can register or follow any link for webinar. your assistance will be highly appreciated.

1 person likes this
Can administration help us to get started. The process is not simple at all. I can't do this I've been trying several times
Good morning I'm looking for updates, I'm a new student.
How can I access to my OSA/assignment

1 person likes this

OAS/ assignment is problematic, struggling to login Backpack

Hi Guys 

How do I access webinar?

Login to MANCOSA connect, click on "My modules", click into the module/subject you want to access, there are blocks displayed then click webinars they'll show the list of webinars and dates. Please refer to the screenshot attached 

How to access assignment result

cant access webinar. new student. no help when u email student services just automated messages. error on website. get error when trying to access webinar on mancosa connect. everything is a mess nje and very little or no support. when will you resolve this? need to access the webinars asap

3 people like this
I myself are currently having difficulty with accessing the webinar and I have two scheduled this morning. May I please implore assistance to resolve this matter

2 people like this
I keep getting a 504 gateway error when accessing the webinar. I have been on the line for the past hour as they are experiencing a high call volume. I have another session at 12h00.

2 people like this

Difficulty to access the webinar and can't get assistance. 

2 people like this
Login to post a comment