Start a new topic
Solved

Deregistration

Good day. I am contacting mancosa for the final time now as you've already consumed so much of my time and energy unnecessarily. I will divulge this story one last time. Bilal Bassa who works for you guys registered me without consent after receiving payment notification from one bursary organisation. A payment of 10000. I applied at 4 organisation's and Thuso was my consultant first. I told him to not register me and I wanted to wait to see how many bursaries I get first so I have a clear idea of funds. Suddenly days after, I received study material and I received a letter of registration confirmation. Confused and worried, I called to ask why and he said the bursary organisation, Arabic Circle Trust, requested him to register me as proof. However this is a lie as my fiance got a bursary from them as well and they didn't ask Unisa to register her as proof. He then further lied and said I won't be able to get a place again if I deregister now will take too long. The final straw is that he neglected to inform me about the mancosa policy's of full fee accountability and the 14 day rule. Luckily I read the book myself within the period. And I cancelled within the time frame. Then he said if I deregister now I am accountable for a "small fee" not telling me it's 4000. After explaining this to a lady in accounts who is dealing with the system, Ntobeko I think her name was. She was appalled. Said he could lose his job for this behavior and its also ruining my name with bursary organisation's and I must he refunded everything so I can study elsewhere. I put in a request on the 5th February to deregister and she told me all money should be returned to the bursary organisation's even the 4000 as it's wrong this is all wrong. Today I went to pay my application fee for Unisa and I intend to use the bursaries I've received to study there. A payment of 10 000 and 8000 was made to Mancosa from two organisations and she said it would be refunded accordingly. However it's been so long already and you guys still haven't deregistered me yet. Please move forth and get this over and done with as I am tired. And want to sort my year out without having to constantly go back and forth to rid myself of your guys fallbacks. Please. Thank you.

Good Afternoon. I hope that this email finds you in the best of spirits. I Fareed Twaibu Bonomali, I.D No. 0208025425082 and Ref no.16620 am writing this email to you with a very heavy heart indeed. This of course stemming from the fact that I really looking forward to starting my tertiary education in BCom of supply chain management in supply chain management at MANCOSA. But it so happened that I have to take a gap year due to ill health for quite some time. I will probably be taken in to the King Edward Hospital for an operation soon after suffering from a ' Boxer Fracture' around the right hip area which began years ago but was not properly detected. Therefore I together with my family and parents have decided that the best thing for me will be to take a break this year to allow for recovery and start afresh in the new year God - willingly. I therefore request for you to excuse me from joining the MANCOSA family and express my gratitude to all that assisted us with the application processes. Fareed
Please deregister me from your institution please

i would like to de-register as i may fail to pay for my fees due to some financial problems ive come across ,but i am looking forward to joining the team the following year.

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to request the cancellation of my enrollment at MANCOSA University for the upcoming academic year. Regrettably, I have recently received rejections for both funding and a student loan, leaving me unable to secure the necessary financial resources to cover the tuition fees for the year. Unfortunately, I find myself unemployed at this time, further limiting my ability to meet the financial obligations associated with my studies. Considering my current circumstances, I believe it is in the best interest of all parties involved to cancel my enrollment at this time. I appreciate the opportunity MANCOSA University has provided me, and I am hopeful that circumstances will allow for reconsideration in the future. I understand the university's policies regarding cancellations, and I am committed to completing any necessary administrative procedures promptly. Your understanding and assistance in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Good day, I have been trying to call student advisor for some time now but no avail. I would like to deregister my course which is Higher Certificate in Business Management due to financial reasons, I will be unable to pay my fees due to losing my job. Can I please get help regarding this issue as soon as possible. My student number is 216191 and my name is Masego Ngwenya. 

Good day, I have been trying to call student services for some time now but no avail. I would like to deregister my course which is Higher Certificate in Business Management due to losing my job. I will not be able to fund my fees going forward. Can I please get help regarding this issue. My student number is 216191 and my name is Masego Ngwenya

Login to post a comment