Start a new topic

Assignment extension

I tried requesting for an extension for my management 1B assignment . It keeps displaying that extensions should be made on the day of the due date or before . Today is before the due date , how can I get granted a extension letter other than using my student login account ?

7 people have this problem

Same Problem, 

I think the issue is that there is no due date on the request, hence it is giving that automated response.

Extremely frustrating

same here

Honestly Frustrating , been trying to extend my SCM 3C project and keeps giving me an automated response saying it can only be extended on the day or day before 勞

Any solution to this problem?

hi requested an extension for my Business management 2B Assignment, still haven't received feedback

Hi guys, I had the same problem but I checked the ticket tab next to the forum tab and fortunate enough my request was captured. 

hi please help request an extension for my Strategic Assignment that is due on 30 March 2020, Organisational Psychology that was due on 9 April 2020 and labour Law due date is 20 April 2020 due to  covid 19 lock down  and lack of resource from work. please help 

My access keeps validating my login as invalid, but was advised to log ticket with the helpdesk. I did not download from my work pc and upon wanting to request extention, I dont have access.

Hi,please help me with sending a request for extension in the submission date fro the following assignments,Planning and Policy Analysis in the Public Sector(30 March 2020) Theory and Science of Public Administration(09 April 2020) Leadership in the Public Sector(20 April 2020),I am unable to continue with the assignments due to the lack of resources as I do not have the leverage of wifi at home nor the ability to purchase large amounts of data enough to do my assignments,was only depending on office resources and public libraries which have been closed down due to the national lockdown Please assist Thank You

Greetings, I am also experiencing the same with respect to accessing assignment extension request. The system isn't use friendly to navigate through. Admin support is unavailable. We need support as my issues are common to fellow students and as such I see no need to elaborate. 

Good Afternoon, I have made the wrong submission for my Advanced management Principles case study. i submitted a our client 's document , I only realized today when I was submitting the Business Management case study.

Good Afternoon

I submitted the wrong document during my submission of the Advanced Management Principles . The document submitted is a client's document. Your assistance will be highly appreciated and will double check my future submissions to make sure this does not happen again,

Login to post a comment